Xero - Accounting In The Cloud
Regardless where you are in the world, with XERO you can run your accounts anytime from anywhere. Xero can be accessed from your PC, MAC, phone or tablet and Xero’s mobile apps can help you manage your business while you are out. Some of Xero’s great features include:
- Xero allows you to email your invoices and know if and when your customers have opened them.
- With Xero’s bank feeds bank reconciliations have become a breeze. Setting up bank rules speed up data entry. Xero remembers previously used expense and income codes and analyses transactions for you.
- Xero’s inventory management helps with stock control and provides you with the value of your stock at any time. For more sophisticated stock control and real-time order and stock management you can implement one of the many approved add-ons that easily integrate with Xero.
- Easy conversion from quotes to invoices once they have been accepted.
- Xero makes batch paying your suppliers easy. Supplier’s invoices can be emailed directly into your Xero organisation. No data entry necessary.
- Share your interactive budgets and reports with advisers and accountants in real-time.
- Store all your documents online in Xero and work towards a paperless office.
As your advisers we can login and view your accounts to provide valuable real-time advice. We can support you through the whole process of setting up your business in Xero and provide ongoing support, training and advice in the use of the software.
For any more information on Xero or if you have any questions please call Julia on (09) 367 6609 or contact us here.